Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ACER laprop timeline x 5820T i5, 500gb 4gb ram ?

here i am selling an acer aspire timeline x 5820T laptopin great condition, the specs are as follows: Intel core I5-430M 500GB serial ATA HDD 4GB ddr3 RAM 15.6" HD LCD screen intergrated card reader ( supported : SD, MMC, MS, MS PRO ) DVD RW drive built it 1.3 MP webcam. for full list of specs check: http://www.acerdirect.co.uk/Acer_Aspire_Timeline_X_5820T_Core_i5_Laptop_LX.PTG02.002/version.asp comes with charger, carry case, and system recovery discs, drivers disc. will do a full factory default reset. selling to save for macbook for course studys. RRP £770 my price £575,open to sensible offers. NOTE : if interested and you contact me via my email please include your email for me to reply as i do most of my emailing through my phone whish has problems with the gumtree emailing system, thank you cash on collection onlyplease, can not post.

Popular