Monday, July 9, 2012

Xbox and Xbox 360 parts for sale, see description, contact me for prices. ?

PHAT Xbox 360 NON HDMI motherboard housing (3) PHAT Xbox 360 NON HDMI white casing (3) ORIGINAL XBOX NOT XBOX 360 Black wired controller ORIGINAL XBOX NOT XBOX 360 AV lead and Power Lead Xbox 360 heat sinks (all 4 types) Xbox 360 Fan Shrouds (3) Xbox 360 PCB Board (power board w/ screws and cover) Xbox 360 Samsung/Toshiba Disc Drive Xbox 360 Motherboard Replacement Screws Xbox 360 controller parts I also service Xbox 360 consoles and do RROD X-clamp replacement repairs where I have a 90% success rate. I also repair controllers wired and wireless, depending on the fault I can hand repair them. If you are after any other parts that are not listed, please contact me as I do have others.

Popular