Friday, July 20, 2012

World of warcraft account With 900$ worth of mounts!!!! !

PRICE IS VERY NEGOTIABLE IF OFFER IS MADE WITHIN 7 DAYS. 85 Mage (PvP) Mainly. Mage has Great Arena Gear (402ilvl) Mage has good PvE Gear (390ilvl) TITLES: Assistant Professor ALL PvP Titles for RBGs Up to Sergeant Major 1800 Current rating Jenkins The Patient Achievment points: 4310 Previous EXperiance: Character is on Sylvanas Alliance and can be moved, This account has never been banned or muted or given any Warnings by blizzard. Mounts: This account has many mounts and i will list the top five. When i played world of warcraft i purchased many loot cards from online stores in order to get these mounts and also paid in game gold for them too! I hope whoever purchases the account enjoys mounts and the mounts i have collected are rarely seen! 1) Spectral Tiger (Worth 350$ Online if unused) 2)Blazing Hippogryph(Was 200$ When i bought it) 3)Spectral Gryphon 4)Travelers Tundra Mammoth 5) Mekigneers Chopper 6) Heart of the aspects 7) Crimson Deathcharger 8)Golden King 9) ALL buyable PvP Mounts 10) X-53 Touring rocket Gold: 5000+ Honor points:4000 Conquest points:7113 Justice Points:1807 Valor points:150 Professions: 525 Alchemy 525 Jewelcrafting This paper sheet is my pride and joy, And I have decided to stop playing because I am going to university and need money and will be spending less time online and more studying. PLEASE BE AWARE the account is very special to me, so if you are going to bid please pay within 24 hours of the end of the bid. Also BE AWARE the mounts on this account cost me a GREAT fortune over the years and if you do not believe me simply google the names of the above and it will show you itself. If you need any other information please message me and i will reply within 12 hours. SECURITY I hereby promise that as soon as you pay for the sheet of paper it is yours.. You will be given the information and the account will be on a seperate email you can thereby take the email change the password and switch the account to your email. I will never attempt to take back the account as i have no interest for the game anymore. As i said any questions you would like to ask please go ahead and ask I will gladly answer all. I will also provide you with my email and phone number incase you need to contact me in the future and you will also recieve a photograph of my Identification to proove you are me if you need assistance by blizzard in the future.

Popular