Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16g White *
This tablet is over a week old and was purchased from 02 store with receipt. I am selling this tablet as I cannot return after 7 days, and I wished I would have got the 3g version. I am selling in order to by the wifi and 3g version.
This has receipt and is in excellent condition with all accessories and box.
NO OFFERS..........CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY.
Popular
-
Microsoft Wireless 6000 Mouse.. BARGAIN hi i have a microsoft wireless 6000 mouse. i paid 40pound for this and it is in new condition, fully...
-
nintendo wii in very good condition hardly used. many accessories including.. wii motion plus,2 controllers,3 steering wheels,2 recharga...
-
This is about 6 months old laptop which is on excellent condition Fully working, clean and fast The lid is blue gloss color. Inside the ...
-
Good as new ATI Radeon HD 5450 graphics card for sale. Great for your MMO games. Cheap card for great value. Still in the box along with the...
-
PS3 SLIM 120GB, WITH 9 GAMES!!! Playstation 3 slim 120gb with 2 controllers and 9 games. I only want to sell the Playstation because i ra...
-
i am selling final fantasy rings of fate,final fantasy 3 and heores of mana all in very good condition i am selling these for £15 for all 3...
-
Blackberry Playbook has been used a few times but is in great condition. Comes with box and leather flip case. Would be a great present for ...
-
hi for sale i have a monster graphics card that plays games mint its an asus 6950 with upgraded bios so is a full asus 6970 2 gb model with ...
-
All our second user laptops are checked by our technicians and come with free software and a 3 month warranty. We always have second use...
-
Fifa Street Xbox 360 (New and Sealed) £30 NO OFFERS Collection Only Call or Text 07910834760