Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sony vaio vpceb4joe drivers ?

Diablo 3 with Level 60 Wizard, inc. Starcraft 2, Starcraft Anthology.
Hello. I am selling a Diablo III Game & Download as well as a Starcraft 2 Game & WoW These also include a free level 60 Wizard character in Europe Diablo 3 I will provide with secret Q Too, Safe and trustworthy. Reason for selling is I have no time for games as I have a full time job taking up all my time The games still have no authenticator attatched. so you can rest assured in knowing you can attatch one to it the following days and have a safe account. Diablo III Approx costing 44.99 Starcraft 2 - Including x Platinum rating status - Approx costing 25.99 World of Warcraft & TBC - I believe includes a free High Lvl Mage Character, havent logged in WoW in a long time though - Approx Costing 29.99 (level 70 mage) & A Free Level 60 Wizard in Diablo 3 Europe Spent Many Hours Leveling When you add up costs of the games & time spent this is actually a bargain! I will post the Game & Info as soon as the payment has been made.

Popular