Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hp pavilion computer tower AMD 2.30GHz Dual core only £140 *

Hi I am selling £150 my hp pavilion computer tower only it is a very good pc looks new and fast pc with windows 7 32bit operating system. The computer can be upgraded for gaming me if you spend some money into it like £100 but for now it is a midrange computer .the processer of the pc is AMD 2.30GHz Dual core come with 2GB ram DDr2. If you won’t to upgrade the ram up to 16GB DD2 or DD3 rams .the computer comes with a DVD RW and all in memory card reader 320GB hard Disk. I was working with this computer for all my works now I have upgraded a new computer that I am using it for now. I was doing all my work on this computer with graphical works on it. I was using this pc for all most for 5months. I was using for Adobe Master Collection CS6 it is already pre install on the computer so whoever buys the pc there can have it. The pc is a very good pc I didn’t have any problems with the computer I am selling it for £150 only. Thank you The things that I am giving with the pc. HP keyboard Dell mouse DVI to VGA cable Pc world speakers. Sorry the things been not shown in the images. I am selling only to UK buyers don’t waste your time no transforming money to PayPal or bank only cash in hand. Contact me only by calls or Email phone Do not hesitate to contact me if you have anything to clarify. Pick up only. Thank you.

Popular