Thursday, October 11, 2012

MacBook Pro 15" Sale or swap 2.53Ghz Core2Duo 4GB Ram Unibody .

I have for sale a great condition 2009 MacBook Pro 15 Inch. The laptop is in fully working order and is very clean. The laptop is fully functioning complete with all accessories (original box, charger, manual and software and operating system disks). I am selling because I would now prefer a desktop Mac. I would also be willing to swap for an iMac, if you are interested please let me know the details. Aesthetically the laptop is in a very good condition with only a few minor scratches to the underside. The laptop also has Photoshop CS5, Mac Office 2011, Reason 5, Logic Pro 9, LightRoom and other software which I can either leave installed or remove for you. The machine runs very fast and has a great battery life and I have never had any problems with it. The ram and hard drive are also easily upgradable. If you are interested please feel free to send me a text message as this is the easiest way to contact me as I am working during the day. I am open to offers also. The specifications are as follows: MacBook Pro 15" 2009. 2.53 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor. 4GB Ram 250GB Harddrive Disk Superdrive Long-life battery (around three and a half hours with constant use) Magnetic Charger 1400x900 Screen resolution SD Card slot 2 USB Ports Mini-display port Ethernet Firewire 800 Magsafe lock slot Audio in (digital optical also) Audio out(digital optical also) Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard including disks.

Popular